Home of Clan [R]3B3LL!0N
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOGL TOURNAMENR ON

4 posters

Go down

WOGL TOURNAMENR ON Empty WOGL TOURNAMENR ON

Post by Nearo Mon May 24, 2010 12:59 pm

Last week, we announced the WOGL Pro Cross Fire League. The best of the best will be competing for the grand prize of $1,000 US. We also promised to add even more fuel to the fire. Well, here it is:

The winner of the WOGL Pro Cross Fire League will also be crowned North America/UK Champions.

What does that mean? It means they will get to send a 5-member team to compete in the International Cross Fire Competition at the World E-Sports Masters in China.

This October, they will square off for huge prizes against Cross Fire teams from around the world including China, Russia, Japan, Vietnam, the Phillipines, and Korea. Transportation and accommodations will be provided for the 5-member team.

WOGL Tournament Pass
Price: 10,000 ZP

Prizes

1st Place
- $1000 US Cash to be divided among 8 players max

- Paid trip to China for 5 members max to compete at the World E-Sports Masters (WEM) for additional prizes

2nd Place
50,000 ZP per player (8 team members max)

3rd Place
3 month Premium Membership to WOGL (8 team members max)

How to Join the WOGL Pro League

Purchase the item from our mall.

Head over to the WOGL site (www.wogl.org) and register you and your team.

Once your team is registered with WOGL there will be a pending notice on their site.

Teams consist of 8 players and as the players on your team purchase the tournament item their Pending status will change to Confirmed.

Alternatively, if you are part of a registered team, then you only need to purchase the Tournament Registration Item to change your WOGL status from Pending to Confirmed. Otherwise follow the steps above.

Important Dates to Remember

Registration Opens May 14th

Registration Closes June 14th

2 Week Preseason from June 19th - June 30th

Regular Season from July 3rd - July 31st

Playoffs and Final Tournament Start August 7th
Nearo
Nearo
[R]3B3LL!0N [GI]
[R]3B3LL!0N [GI]

Fav CF Mode : GM

Back to top Go down

WOGL TOURNAMENR ON Empty Re: WOGL TOURNAMENR ON

Post by Dark Slade Tue May 25, 2010 10:59 am

I want to join. It would be a good experience for us to see what tactics other clans use so that we may use them.
Dark Slade
Dark Slade
[R]3B3LL!0N [LT]
[R]3B3LL!0N [LT]

Fav CF Mode : Search and Destroy
Teamspeak Handle : darkslade

Back to top Go down

Post by MsSH81 Wed May 26, 2010 12:06 am

well i can tell u 1 tactic that i know of that another clan uses. When they r ghost the stand on metal and hold W and S so that u can't pinpoint then all of a suden BAM!!!! ur dead. But it is a good distraction i think maybe yall should try that. Have fun gaming u guys!!
MsSH81
MsSH81
SERGEANT
SERGEANT

Fav CF Mode : Ghost Mode
Teamspeak Handle : Ms_SH81

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathFX Fri May 28, 2010 1:59 pm

Well... I'm not even trying it... I don't know about you guys, but I lost hope to get in competitive gaming. We might get known, maybe even grow out the "dieing" clan state, but we won't be able to get through tournaments, and definetly not such a major one... Sorry to kill your good intentions guys, but I just don't belive in it anymore.......
DeathFX
DeathFX
[R]3B3LL!0N [LT]
[R]3B3LL!0N [LT]

Fav CF Mode : Team Death Match
Teamspeak Handle : RedRiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down